Downloads: SiSoft Sandra 2011 SP2 17.50
SiSoft Sandra 2011 SP2 17.50
| File Size
SiSoftware Sandra (the System ANalyser, Diagnostic and Reporting Assistant) is an information & diagnostic utility. It should provide most of the information (including undocumented) you need to know about your hardware, software and other devices whether hardware or software.
Sandra is a (girl) name of Greek origin that means "defender", "helper of mankind". We think that's quite fitting.
It works along the lines of other Windows utilities, however it tries to go beyond them and show you more of what's really going on. Giving the user the ability to draw comparisons at both a high and low-level. You can get information about the CPU, chipset, video adapter, ports, printers, sound card, memory, network, Windows internals, AGP, PCI, PCIe, ODBC Connections, USB2, 1394/Firewire, etc.
Native Unicode ports for 32-bit Windows (2000/XP/2003/Vista), 64-bit & x64 Windows (XP/2003/Vista) as well as Windows CE (Pocket PC 2002/2003/2003SE, Smart Phone 2002/2003/2003SE, CE .Net 4.20) are available.
Legal Stuff: Sandra is an acronym and has no connection whatsoever express or implied with anything or anyone, living or deceased in the past, present or future. Any resemblance is purely coincidental.
General Sandra Information
Here are the version types, in line with industry standards:
List of SiSoftware Sandra Modules
- Sandra Lite (free for personal/educational use - no nag screens, time limit, etc.)
- Sandra Advanced (for OEMs)
- Sandra Professional (commercial)
- Sandra Engineer (commercially exploitabile)
- Sandra Enterprise (commercial)
- Sandra Legacy (home enthusiast)
Here is a list of current modules.
- System Summary
- Mainboard/Chipset/System Monitors Info
- CPU/BIOS Info
- APM & ACPI (Advanced Power Management) Info
- PCI(e), AGP, CardBus, PCMCIA bus and devices Info
- Video Information (monitor, card, video bios, caps, etc.)
- OpenGL Information
- DirectX (DirectDraw, Direct3D, DirectSound (3D), DirectMusic, DirectPlay, DirectInput) Info
- Keyboard Info
- Mouse Info
- Sound Card (wave, midi, aux, mix) Info
- MCI Devices (mpeg, avi, seq, vcr, video-disc, wave) Info
- Joystick Info
- Printers Info
- Windows Memory Info
- Windows Info
- Font (Raster, Vector, TrueType, OpenType) Information
- Modem/ISDN TA Information
- Network Information*
- IP Network Information*
- WinSock & Internet Security Information
- Drives Information (Removable Hard Disks, CD-ROM/DVD, RamDrives, etc.)
- Ports (Serial/Parallel) Info
- Remote Access Service Connections (Dial-Up, Internet)*
- OLE objects/servers Info*
- Processes (Tasks) & Threads Info
- Modules (DLL, DRV) Info
- Services & Device Drivers (SYS) Info*
- SCSI Information*
- ATA/ATAPI Information
- Data Sources Information*
- CMOS/RTC Information*
- Smart Card & SIM Card Information*
- CPU Arithmetic Benchmark (MP/MT support)
- CPU Multi-Media Benchmark (including MMX, MMX Enh, 3DNow!, 3DNow! Enh, SSE(2)) (MP/MT support)
- File System (Removable, Hard Disks, Network, RamDrives) Benchmark
- Removable Storage/Flash Benchmark
- CD-ROM/DVD Benchmark
- Memory Bandwidth Benchmark (MP/MT support)
- Cache & Memory Bandwidth Benchmark (MP/MT support)
- Network/LAN Bandwidth Benchmark
- Internet/ISP Connection Benchmark
- Internet/ISP Peerage Benchmark
- Hardware Interrupts Usage*
- DMA Channel Usage*
- I/O Ports Usage*
- Memory Range Usage*
- Plug & Play Enumerator*
- Hardware registry settings
- Environment settings
- Registered File Types
- Key Applications* (web-browser, e-mail, news, anti-virus, firewall, etc.)
- Installed Applications*
- Installed Programs*
- Start Menu Applications*
- On-disk Programs & Libraries*
- Installed Web Packages* (ActiveX, Java classes)
- System Event Logs*
- Burn-in Wizard* (test computer stability)
- Connect Wizard (connect to remote computers, PDAs, Smart Phones and other devices)
- Combined Performance Index Wizard (overall computer performance score)
- Create a Report Wizard (save, print, fax or e-mail in CIM (SMS/DMI), HTML, XML, RPT or TEXT format)
- Performance Tune-Up Wizard (tune-up computer)
- Environment Monitor Wizard (temperatures, voltages, fans, CPU power, cooling solution thermal resistance, etc.)
- WebUpdate Wizard for automatic version updating
* Commercial versions only.
- Tip of the day
- Extensive help file documenting over 500 tips
- Extensive on-line documentation (HTML) with Q & A knowledge base
-- SP2 updates --
- Mobile Broadband (WWAN) Benchmark: Now you can benchmark your mobile
broadband connection just like with WiFi (WLAN).
- Change: System model name/Mainboard name instead of hostname sent to the
- Fix: Spanish translation updated.
- Fix: Sandy Bridge-EP.
-- SP1x updates --
- Fix: Incorrect CPU frequency for Power Management Efficiency (ALU/FPU)
benchmark causing Ranker to fail.
- Update: GPGPU/GPCPU Crypt benchmark performance improvements.
- Change: Simplified installer, use "Options" in Sandra to enable/configure
-- SP1 updates --
- Fix: Incorrect CPU frequency displayed on Sandy Bridge in Turbo Mode;
benchmark scores are not affected. The displayed speed was updated twice.
- Fix: Incorrect CPU frequency displayed on Phenom II/Fusion in Turbo Mode*;
IMC and Memory speed were also affected: benchmark scores are not affected.
The displayed speed was not updated at all.*
- Improvement: Multi-threaded Memory Bandwidth on Fusion*; score has doubled
(~3.3GB/s) though short of what AMD "suggests". No better solution has been
- Update: Large memory pages support re-added to the Memory Bandwidth, Cache
& Memory Bandwidth and Multi-Core Efficiency benchmarks: please use Options
to disable "Use Large Memory Pages" to use native memory pages.
- Update: GUI reference list colour-matched to the graphs which finally
allows you to identify which result corresponds to which value in the graph.
- External Fix: GPGPU Crypto benchmarks work with the latest 266.xx nVidia
drivers even in older Sandra versions.
- Fix: Minor various fixes for Windows 7/2008 R2 SP1 RTM. Again SP1 is
*required* for AVX support, and no still no idea whether Vista or XP will
also be updated.
|There are no comments yet.