If you are still using an Audigy card today and you have old drivers installed with a lot of problems...I advice you to download the new driver package 4.5 from Daniel_K. They are modded drivers taken from x-fi . I'm using an older version on Win7 64bit...but I found there is an update of january 2012...look here! Thanks again Daniel_k!
Operating systems supported:
32-bit and 64-bit editions of Windows 8 RTM / 7 SP1 / Vista SP2 / XP SP3
Included in the pack:
- Audigy series driver 2.18.0017.9
- ALchemy 1.43.27
- Audio Console 1.33.02
- DDL and DTS Connect License Activation 2.00.03 (*)
- Dolby Digital Li've Pack 3.03.03 (*)
- DTS Connect Pack 1.68.75 [modified 1.04.00] (*)
- EAX Console 3.00.56 (Windows XP only)
- Graphic Equalizer 2.10.01
- MediaSource DVD-Audio Player 2.00.78
- SoundFont Bank Manager 3.21.02
- Speaker Settings 2.10.01
- THX Setup Console 2.20.08 (Windows XP only)
(*) Purchase and activation required, more info at http://buy.soundblaster.com.
Audigy 1-2-2ZS-4 Drivers for Windows 7 / Windows 8 32 & 64bit!
1 reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users