- Did you know the most commonly used letter in the alphabet is E
- Did you know the least used letter in the alphabet is Q
- Did you know skiing is the only word with double i
- Did you know dreamt is the only word that ends in mt
- Did you know the first letters of the months July through to November spell JASON
- Did you know there are only 4 words in the English language which end in 'dous' (they are: hazardous, horrendous, stupendous and tremendous)
- Did you know the oldest word in the English language is 'town'
- Did you know 'Bookkeeper' and 'bookkeeping' are the only 2 words in the English language with three consecutive double letters
- Did you know the word 'Strengths' is the longest word in the English language with just one vowel
- Did you know the dot on top of the letter 'i' is called a tittle
- Did you know the past tense for the English word 'dare' is 'durst'
- Did you know the word 'testify' derived from a time when men were required to swear on their testicles
- Did you know The first English dictionary was written in 1755
- Did you know the word old English word 'juke' meaning dancing lends its name to the juke box
- Did you know 1 out of every 8 letters written is an e
- Did you know the longest one syllable word in the English language is 'screeched'
- Did you know all pilots on international flights identify themselves in English regardless of their country of origin
- Did you know the expression to 'knuckle down' originated from playing marbles (players used to put their knuckles to the ground for their best shots)
- Did you know the word 'almost' is the longest in the English language with all the letters in alphabetical order
- Did you know the most commonly used word in English conversation is 'I'
English language did you knows:
Posted 08 July 2011 - 06:58 AM
a.k.a "The Commander"
Posted 08 July 2011 - 04:41 PM
Is back in action.
Intel Core i7 970 @ 4.2GHz
Crucial Ballistx 1333Mhz 7-7-7-20
XSPC Quad 120mm rad (Loop1)
2x AMD 6970 Crossfire
Koolance 697 (Loop 2)
Swiftech Tri 120mm Rad (Loop2)
x 3 24" 1920x1080 Monitors
PC Power and Cooling 950 Watt PSU
Creative X-FI Fatality Pro
ASUS Rampage 2 Extreme
Version of "Dragon's Guide to OverClocking",
step 1 find fire extinguisher
step 2 turn up the settings
step 3 Pray !!!
Posted 08 July 2011 - 06:00 PM
Laptop: i7-3630/ 16GB (4x4) DDR3-1600/ HM77/ GTX 675MX@1050Mhz/ 128GB SSD/ 256GB Vector SSD/ 17in Matte/ Steel Series Keyboard/ Killer Networks/ 1080p
SERVER: E3-1240V2/TYAN S5512/Kingston DDR3-1600 ECC/LSI Mega9260-4i w/2xVertex4 256GB RAID0(VMFS Datastore)/Vertex3(System)/X650 SSonic Gold/ESXi 5.1
Posted 08 July 2011 - 06:14 PM
Opteron 165 @ 2115Mhz | 2Gb Corsair TWINX2048-3200C2 |DFI LanParty nF4 SLI-DR | GeForce 6800 Ultra | 2* Samsung SpinPoint HD160JJ | Corsair AX1200 psu | Plextor PX-716A | Teac DV-516E | Thermaltake Armor case | Corsair Cool watercooling
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users