View Poll Results: ATI's 48XX Reviews are out, what are you going to do?
- 28. You may not vote on this poll
Results 16 to 28 of 28
10-07-2009, 03:38 PM #16trandy1001 Guest
I've been eyeing them and I've decided to get make it an eventuality to have one.
I am kind of a videocard whore, but it is cheaper and indeed more useful than being a cpu whore, haha. (More useful in that they are easier to share with friends and can be used multifunctionally.)
10-07-2009, 05:34 PM #17
10-20-2009, 05:13 PM #18
I think I'll just let the oppportunity pass, as I just recently upgraded my 8800GTX to a new GTX275.
Since I'm nVidia fan, I think my next Video Card will be one of the GTX3xx ones, I guess I'll be able to afford my next upgrade only in a year or two...so there might be even better cards than the 300 till then...Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 (G0) @3.4GHz (8 x 425)
Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3P Motherboard
Scythe Mugen II CPU Cooler
OCZ Vista Performance Gold XTC PC-6400 DDR2 4GB (2x2GB) @800MHz 5-5-5-15@2T
Gigabyte HD6950 2GB @HD6970 (Unlocked Shaders and Clocks )
CoolerMaster HAF-932 Case
Sapphire PurePower 950W PSU
128GB Corsair Force GS SSD w/ Windows 7 Ultimate x64
1.5TB HDs --> DATA
Logitech X-530 5.1 Speakers Set
Viewsonic VX2235WM 22" Wide-Screen LCD
10-21-2009, 05:19 AM #19
10-21-2009, 08:02 PM #20
I'm currently happy with what I have now in the way of video cards. I don't play any games which require anything more than onboard video, however I do fold. If Stanford ever gets it worked out where ATI is equal or better than Nvidia at folding, then I may think about changing.
10-22-2009, 01:10 AM #21
10-22-2009, 09:50 AM #22
I'm tempted by the hd5850, but it's hard to justify upgrading from a hd4870 right now. I'll wait for the prices to come down and for cards with third party cooling before i upgrade again. Waiting for the GT300 probably won't hurt either, it can only mean even lower priced ATI cards, i might even go nvidia again if the price is right.Live long and prosper
2600k, p67a-ud7, 8gb Ripjaws, HD4890
10-24-2009, 07:29 PM #23CLoN Guest
Waiting for the prices to go down Anyways I think I will buy a 5770 very soon for a new build
10-25-2009, 08:31 PM #24wand3r3r Guest
I'd love one but can't really justify purchasing one yet. Being I have Windows 7 it would be nice to have DirectX 11 ready to use but I don't hardly play many games and don't even purchase the very latest ones often. My 4830 OC will have to suffice for now.
10-26-2009, 11:53 AM #25Jon A. Silvers Guest
I`ll skip this one ,only if I have a luck of wining one but that is a miserable chance, I`ll wait for 6xxx ati`s gpu,
I have 4850x2,and temporarily satisfied .
Glad that ati made this very good 5xxx gpu`s.
10-26-2009, 01:01 PM #26n3had Guest
I am having my eyes on 5770 but maybe after 3 months or after "first" price cuts
10-26-2009, 04:00 PM #27inferKNOX Guest
I'm hoping for the 5850. I've never seen so much excitement on the net over a computer component, as they are about the 5xxx series cards...
12-03-2009, 06:23 AM #28Senior Member Achievements:
- Join Date
- Oct 2009
- Time Online
- 1 Day 17 Hours 20 Minutes 42 Seconds
- Rep Power
I bought a 5750.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)